It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
The United Bowhunters of Pennsylvania (UBP) is the sole owner(s) of the information collected on this site. The UBP only has access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from the UBP at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting the UBP via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
The UBP takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever the UBP collects sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the UBP Web page.
UBP uses 2048 SSL encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online throught this website. UBP also protects your information offline. Members of the UBP Board of Directors, UBP Officers, UBP Regional Directors, UBP County Representatives, and other UBP employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing a member for a service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.